POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 4? wish list (Message 121 to 130 of 250)
Subject: Re: Povray 4? wish list
Date: 6 Dec 2001 04:44:49
Message: <uafu0ukir46nak3it0ge5r83b78dtnm7s3@4ax.com>
On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 20:21:23 GMT, ken### [at] uniplanit (Angelo 'kENpEX' Pesce) wrote:
> Just take any 3d modelling program ...
> make povray a "professional" level raytracer

Are you talking about pov as modeller or raytracer ? IMO It is rule of modeller
to represent nurbs, spheres etc. as meshes. It is rule of raytracer to support
meshes and primitives. POV is raytracer not modeller.

ABX
--
#declare _=function(a,b,x){((a^2)+(b^2))^.5-x}#default {pigment{color rgb 1}}
union{plane{y,-3}plane{-x,-3}finish{reflection 1 ambient 0}}isosurface{ //ABX

Post a reply to this message