POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : OT - need help tracking a (few) bug(s) in my little raytracer (C++) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  OT - need help tracking a (few) bug(s) in my little raytracer (C++) (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: OT - need help tracking a (few) bug(s) in my little raytracer (C++)
Date: 7 Aug 2001 08:59:43
Message: <o3pvmtos379gi0hhga6j2e1sstm8lgpb9v@4ax.com>
Hi all.

The last couple of days I've been losing my hair over some nasty bugs
in a program I am writing. It was for a project due Sep 3rd. It was
not intended to be a raytracer but at some point in time I figured it
had everything needed except a camera, so I threw one in and voila! :)

Please, pretty please, anyone help me! I am desperate already and I am
almost a week behind schedule. The source is well commented, I hope,
and pretty obvious. I've tried to duplicate POV's functionality in
most places, but obviously failed.

Anyway, the source code is in povray.binaries.programming. If you're
not on Unix you may have to remove the automatic dependency generation
from the makefile (the line with 'sed').

Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg