POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV Feature Request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  POV Feature Request (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Eric Freeman
Subject: POV Feature Request
Date: 15 Dec 1999 03:57:35
Message: <385757ff@news.povray.org>
How about a line number to go along with the "no pigment type given" error
message???

Eric
(who just spent an hour tracking down an object with no pigment)
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one
another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned.  This is the sum of good government."
     - Thomas Jefferson
     - First inaugural address, 1801
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree

Post a reply to this message