POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : [Overly ambitious project] Isoblob update Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  [Overly ambitious project] Isoblob update (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: [Overly ambitious project] Isoblob update
Date: 4 Jul 1999 00:32:19
Message: <3780e367.136844092@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:47:29 -0400, TonyB
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

>> as a bonus, I'll throw in my 75% speedup for layered crackle textures at
>> no extra charge.
>
>Can you do something about rendering times? I really would like to see at
>least a 50% increase there. ;)

I got you a 75% decrease on rendering time if you use layered crackle
textures.  What more do you want? :)

>BTW, I remember somebody mentioned that the thingy that reports the PPS
>(+AM2) is buggy, can you get that done?

The POV-Team has a patch for this.  I don't know if it will make it
into the 3.1g Windows release or not.  Even if it doesn't, I'll make a
mental note to fix it in the superpatch.

Post a reply to this message