POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Fog and Color Maps Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Fog and Color Maps (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Ken
Subject: Fog and Color Maps
Date: 17 Jun 1999 08:54:07
Message: <3768ECDB.5626D7CD@pacbell.net>
Since we are on the subject would it be possible to add color mapping
to the fog operation. I have on more than one occassion wished I could
add a gradient color map to a ground fog as opposed to having to use
several layers of fog to achieve the same effect. Extending that to
include image mapping onto fog would be definite bonus.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message