POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Newbie question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Daniele Varrazzo
Subject: Newbie question
Date: 7 Apr 1999 18:19:39
Message: <370bcbeb.0@news.povray.org>
Hi, everybody.
I'm a newbie in POV programming, so i have many SO simple questions... Is
there any FAQ about POV-Ray's source (i.e. what does "sibling" mean???)
I'd like to translate my lofter routine into a new primitive. So, does
anybody know if POV 3.5 will support closed triangle meshes? Who should i
talk with, Nathan Kopp, Chris Young or...
Thank You.
:Daniele

P.S. take a look at http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ to see my routine. I
think it's dignified enough to become a primitive...

Post a reply to this message