POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : caustics & indirect lighting Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  caustics & indirect lighting (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: caustics & indirect lighting
Date: 12 Jan 1999 00:14:50
Message: <369AD9F0.840BEDCC@Kopp.com>
Go check out my post in povray.binaries.images to see how my latest project is
progressing.  There's still a lot to go:  bugs to work out, more complex
textures to test, global indirect lighting (radiosity replacement), even more
bug finding and fixing, speed and memory optimizations, and possibly atmosphere
stuff.  But, progress is being made.

-Nathan Kopp

Post a reply to this message