POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Caustics attempts? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Caustics attempts? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: Caustics attempts?
Date: 5 Dec 1998 17:28:25
Message: <36697BC1.7223E875@pipeline.com>
Alright, everyone keeps asking about caustics, of one sort or another,
so maybe next week I'll tinker around with adding it.

Before I start, though, has anyone made or found a list of previous
attempts that have failed?  I'd hate to reinvent a wheel and discover
the hard way that it won't roll...

--
Daren Scot Wilson
Member, ACM