POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Caustics attempts? : Re: Caustics attempts? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caustics attempts?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 6 Dec 1998 10:49:24
Message: <366aa784.0@news.povray.org>
This sounds like a really exciting project!  I hope you succeed.

One request.  When you are done, those of us who don't have the necessary
compilers to compile POV-Ray (and can't afford the hundreds of $$$ to get
one to do just this compile), would really appreciate your making a copy of
the executable (in my case for Win98/NT4.0) available with the patch.  This
is not the case with Daren's dispersion patch (and I don't know how many
others) and the lack of an executable has kept me for using that capability.

Thanks and good luck!

Jim