POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Urgent help needed! Imperative! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:33:03 EDT (-0400)
  Urgent help needed! Imperative! (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Urgent help needed! Imperative!
Date: 27 Jun 2020 13:50:01
Message: <web.5ef785bf446cf72dfb0b41570@news.povray.org>
I was making the young boy a PB & something sandwich today, and the Wonder
chem-bread that he insists on was a bit lyophilized.

"We need some --- loaf softener."

So I did what all the good sheeple of the world do nowadays, and scoured Google,
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Target, Walmart, DoorDash, Amazon, and other
online merchants who have masked and gloved employees providing no-touch
packaged things for me to !!!BUY!!! ... in these troubled and turbulent times.

But I have found nothing.
Doe this marvel of modern science come in a box?   Like dryer sheets?
Is it a liquid?   Like fabric softener?
Is it some sort of digital technology?  A cross between a 3D printer and a
graphics filter?

Maybe it's a British product?   Boiled bread?  (Here in New England, we have
"brown bread" - in a can.)

I'm also concerned about spoilage and environmental impact.
"I smell something funny - oh, it's the 'bread fumes'. "
Are these dangerous?  Do you think those can etch the screen on my monitor?
Cause lung cancer?  Do Bread Fumes contain {gasp} GLUTEN??!

I'm hoping the "Marshmallow" Fluff adequately sealed in and neutralized the foul
vapours and made the harsh and nearly inedible crust most supple and sweet.

So please - we're trapped here in global quarantine, with nought but these tough
and dessicated slices to gnaw on unless I can Purchase Something Online!

Is there a link?  A Michelin Chef's club I can sign up for?  Some pre-chosen
meal-in-a-box service complete with recipe suggestions?

Time is running out....

Post a reply to this message

> I was making the young boy a PB & something sandwich today, and the Wonder
> chem-bread that he insists on was a bit lyophilized.
>
> "We need some --- loaf softener."
>
> So I did what all the good sheeple of the world do nowadays, and scoured Google,
> Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Target, Walmart, DoorDash, Amazon, and other
> online merchants who have masked and gloved employees providing no-touch
> packaged things for me to !!!BUY!!! ... in these troubled and turbulent times.
>
> But I have found nothing.
> Doe this marvel of modern science come in a box?   Like dryer sheets?
> Is it a liquid?   Like fabric softener?
> Is it some sort of digital technology?  A cross between a 3D printer and a
> graphics filter?
>
> Maybe it's a British product?   Boiled bread?  (Here in New England, we have
> "brown bread" - in a can.)
>
> I'm also concerned about spoilage and environmental impact.
> "I smell something funny - oh, it's the 'bread fumes'. "
> Are these dangerous?  Do you think those can etch the screen on my monitor?
> Cause lung cancer?  Do Bread Fumes contain {gasp} GLUTEN??!
>
> I'm hoping the "Marshmallow" Fluff adequately sealed in and neutralized the foul
> vapours and made the harsh and nearly inedible crust most supple and sweet.
>
> So please - we're trapped here in global quarantine, with nought but these tough
> and dessicated slices to gnaw on unless I can Purchase Something Online!
>
> Is there a link?  A Michelin Chef's club I can sign up for?  Some pre-chosen
> meal-in-a-box service complete with recipe suggestions?
>
> Time is running out....

I am sorry if I misunderstood you because of fast reading non native language...
Couldn't you purchase pre-baked or even raw bread paste from the web interface
of the drive in / delivered home   of a big supermarket franchise?

Post a reply to this message

> I was making the young boy a PB & something sandwich today, and the Wonder
> chem-bread that he insists on was a bit lyophilized.
>
> "We need some --- loaf softener."
>
> So I did what all the good sheeple of the world do nowadays, and scoured Google,
> Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Target, Walmart, DoorDash, Amazon, and other
> online merchants who have masked and gloved employees providing no-touch
> packaged things for me to !!!BUY!!! ... in these troubled and turbulent times.
>
> But I have found nothing.

Here, the supermarket doing that would be Carrefour ... but they probably do not
exist in your country :-/ ?

Post a reply to this message