POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Urgent help needed! Imperative! : Re: Urgent help needed! Imperative! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:36:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Urgent help needed! Imperative!
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 27 Jun 2020 17:40:07
Message: <web.5ef7bbc898d4855cfb0b41570@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <mauriceraybaud [at] hotmail dot fr>> wrote:

> I am sorry if I misunderstood you because of fast reading non native language...

Maurice, my man - this was just a bit of hyperbole - wild exaggeration of the
seriousness of the "problem" and the importance of finding a "solution".

It was also triggered and inspired by his ridiculous suggestion of finding such
a thing (non-existant, as far as I know) as "loaf softener".

Monty Python would surely try it out on a stale baguette and find it
ineffective. :D

Equally ridiculous were the "bread fumes" - conjuring some mental image of a
cartoon mad-scientist inventing a new bread using "the serum" which proceeds to
smoke and fume like a slice of solidified concentrated nitric acid.

Perhaps you can suggest a fine French pastry chef who can prepare the young
Prince a soft, crustless delicacy - with a fine crumb -  as a base for his Royal
peanut butter & Fluff sandwich.  We can fly out from our secret island base in
the Pacific on our stolen Concord and be there within the hour - lest it its
ephemeral freshness be lost.

Quickly now, Sir! - for he weakens and withers before my eyes.

;)

But alas, I wax despondent.

"Ode to an inadequate slice of mass-market store-bought white bread that I
served to my poor oppressed son out of the erratically functioning refrigerator
one midsummer's morning...."