POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Urgent help needed! Imperative! : Re: Urgent help needed! Imperative! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Urgent help needed! Imperative!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jun 2020 03:00:34
Message: <5ef84012$1@news.povray.org>
Op 27/06/2020 om 19:45 schreef Bald Eagle:
> I was making the young boy a PB & something sandwich today, and the Wonder
> chem-bread that he insists on was a bit lyophilized.
>
> "We need some --- loaf softener."

[snip]

> Time is running out....

No reason for panic my friend. Do you have an oven? If not, a cooking
range? Just toast the damn thing for a couple of minutes and they feel
(and smell) freshly backed by the local top chef! :-)

Caveat: Of course, I do not guarantee the results when applied to
[quote] the Wonder chem-bread [/quote]. I wont take responsibility if it
explodes in your face.

--
Thomas