POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I give up rendering, part 3 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  I give up rendering, part 3 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: jhu
Subject: I give up rendering, part 3
Date: 9 Aug 2015 01:40:01
Message: <web.55c6e795d98e4586fd949a960@news.povray.org>
Unreal Engine 4, interior demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLU5MZpHoQ

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: I give up rendering, part 3
Date: 9 Aug 2015 03:46:42
Message: <55c70562@news.povray.org>
jhu <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding 8bit, charset: iso-8859-1, 7 lines --]

> Unreal Engine 4, interior demo

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLU5MZpHoQ

Could've used some mouse smoothing.

Mouse smoothing may be terrible for playing, but lack of it is
terrible for demo videos.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 9 Aug 2015 14:36:54
Message: <55c79dc6$1@news.povray.org>
Am 09.08.2015 um 07:39 schrieb jhu:
> Unreal Engine 4, interior demo
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLU5MZpHoQ

The city is too blurry and the raindrops just crappy; I think you (well,
I) can tell that the demo uses Ambient Occlusion rather than global
illumination; also, the fabrics both on the bed and couch betray the
CGI; and the crisp shadow of the open bedroom door is really out of place.

That said - damn...

Post a reply to this message