POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I give up rendering, part 3 : Re: I give up rendering, part 3 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:06:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I give up rendering, part 3
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 10 Aug 2015 14:10:32
Message: <55c8e918$1@news.povray.org>
There's something... off about the reflections. Like, as the camera
angle changes, the reflections seem to change in an odd way.

Also, shouldn't those flames cast far more light on their surroundings?

Also (and I can't believe I noticed this)... You have a huge plush
apartment, and yet you built a bedroom door that's only just barely wide
enough to fit through??! :-P