POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Looking for an Android HDR Panorama camera app Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for an Android HDR Panorama camera app (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Looking for an Android HDR Panorama camera app
Date: 26 Jun 2014 14:47:00
Message: <op.xh2rshz8ufxv4h@xena.home>
Has anyone come across one? I've found many HDR camera apps and many
Panoram apps and many that can do both, but not both in one image.

I would like to be able to take hdr 360 panoramas with my phone for
renderings.

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:46:55 +0200, Nekar Xenos wrote:

> Has anyone come across one? I've found many HDR camera apps and many
> Panoram apps and many that can do both, but not both in one image.
>
> I would like to be able to take hdr 360 panoramas with my phone for
> renderings.

I would love to find something like this as well - my Galaxy S5 phone's
camera can do HDR and it can do panoramas, but like you note, it can't do
both for some reason.

Jim