POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: re Cassini Server Time
18 May 2024 06:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re Cassini (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: re Cassini
Date: 8 May 2017 11:59:35
Message: <591095e7$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/8/2017 3:58 PM, clipka wrote:
> You do know that, say, 1000 years ago the sun had already been around,
> and in pretty much its current form, right?

But its output does vary. Don't forget it was bloody cold in Europe
during The Maunder Minimum.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 8 May 2017 12:31:08
Message: <59109d4c$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.05.2017 um 17:59 schrieb Stephen:
> On 5/8/2017 3:58 PM, clipka wrote:
>> You do know that, say, 1000 years ago the sun had already been around,
>> and in pretty much its current form, right?
>

> But its output does vary. Don't forget it was bloody cold in Europe
> during The Maunder Minimum.

Yes, there are some fluctuations in solar output.

For instance, since 1960 the solar output has been declining.

Post a reply to this message