POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: re Cassini : Re: re Cassini Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:39:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re Cassini
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 May 2017 11:54:09
Message: <5911e621$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 08 May 2017 20:13:03 +0200, clipka wrote:

> So if we should be wary of manipulation, then isn't the powerful
> pro-fossil-fuel faction the one we should be most wary of?

Indeed.  It always strikes me as interesting that climate change deniers
always point to the (apparently) lavish lifestyles of scientists as the
'vested interests' that make them lie about the data, but are happy to
ignore the actual profit-driven lies put out by the petroleum industry.

Because we all know that OPEC is all about low environmental impact and
dealing with ecological disasters they cause in a manner that keeps
people safe, regardless of the impact to their profits.

m-/