POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Results Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:04:23 EDT (-0400)
  Results (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Results
Date: 9 Nov 2016 16:57:59
Message: <58239be7$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/11/2016 09:55 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Oh God... my heart bleeds! >_<

...makes a joke about CVE-2014-0160, when in fact I meant CVE-2014-6271.

Jesus, am I going to get *anything* right today?!

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 9 Nov 2016 17:38:36
Message: <5823a56c@news.povray.org>
On 11/9/2016 9:28 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> On 11/9/2016 4:28 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:

>>> Well... OTOH, Bash didn't destroy the world, and he was high-calibre
>>> moron. Maybe it won't be that bad...
>>>
>>> [This is called "optimism". If *I* am the one espousing optimism, then
>>> maybe hell has finally frozen over!]
>>
>> Trump will nuke the first foreign leader who mentions the size of his
>> hands.
>>
>> Mike
>
> I mean, if the size of a President's hands aren't worth fighting for,
> what on God's Earth is?

The right to rip people off?

No offence meant. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 9 Nov 2016 17:55:01
Message: <web.5823a84df38030d182fed3640@news.povray.org>
> On 11/9/2016 4:28 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> >
> > Trump will nuke the first foreign leader who mentions the size of his
> > hands.
>
> I mean, if the size of a President's hands aren't worth fighting for,
> what on God's Earth is?

The size of his... whatever?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 9 Nov 2016 17:55:42
Message: <5823a96e$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/9/2016 10:38 PM, Stephen wrote:
> The right to rip people off?
>
> No offence meant. ;)

Replying to myself and thinking out loud.

You have got to admire the man. He is up to his neck in law suits and
what does he do?
He becomes the President of the Good Old USA.
Now that is chutzpah.

--

Regards
     Stephen