POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Results : Re: Results Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:52:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results
From: MichaelJF
Date: 9 Nov 2016 18:35:01
Message: <web.5823b254f38030d1303d73de0@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> > "Every nation has the government it deserves."
> >
> > I wished the American people deserved better.
> >
> > Then again, it seems like we're heading for times when no nation
> > deserves much good.
> >
> > Or maybe the universe is rigged.
>
> I took an on-line quiz that suggested where one should move if Trump is elected.
>  It determined that I should move to Germany.
>
> By coincidence, Germany is the country I have visited for a longer period of
> time than any other.  I spent 6 weeks in Heidelberg in 1974.

I would suggest the last left wing government in Europe: more sunny than Germany
but powerless against the international banks: Greece. I just spent a fortnight
at crete. No clouds but a lot of poverty as in the u.s. Neoliberalism is working
there as in the u.s. but for the moment the Greece took other conclusions.

Best regards,
Michael