POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Results : Re: Results Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:06:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Nov 2016 18:36:11
Message: <5823b2eb$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:24:11 +0100, clipka wrote:

> Am 09.11.2016 um 23:50 schrieb Cousin Ricky:
>> Mike Horvath <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>>> I mean, if the size of a President's hands aren't worth fighting for,
>>> what on God's Earth is?
>>
>> The size of his... whatever?
>
> There's that guy in Turkey who sued a German comedian over a poem about
> his whatever.

Heh, Trump is about to learn that when he IS the government, he doesn't
get to tell people they can't say stuff.  Little thing called the 1st
amendment prevents that.

I suspect that if he tries to go after the first amendment, his party
(which still doesn't like him very much - they have to look like they do,
but they really don't) will turn on him.

2 years, and we can start clawing control back in the midterms.
Hopefully this disaster will get people to stop making the deal "if I
can't have everything I want, then I'll compromise and settle for getting
nothing instead".

Jim