POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eccentric Brits Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Eccentric Brits (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: clipka
Subject: Eccentric Brits
Date: 7 Apr 2015 13:07:48
Message: <55240ee4@news.povray.org>
I always knew the Brits were eccentric, so where else could this bizarre
air accident have happened...

https://youtu.be/OIQQhqpVY80?list=PLRaGrXoicRyQYB4z70WljMLbQ0xUT3ntQ

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Eccentric Brits
Date: 7 Apr 2015 16:05:34
Message: <5524388e$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/04/2015 18:07, clipka wrote:
> I always knew the Brits were eccentric, so where else could this bizarre
> air accident have happened...
>
> https://youtu.be/OIQQhqpVY80?list=PLRaGrXoicRyQYB4z70WljMLbQ0xUT3ntQ

Would you have expected a German aircrew to behave differently?

IIRC I was on a helicopter sitting beside the door when it fell off. We
had just taken off and were at the bit there the chopper points its
noise down to pick up speed, when it happened. These things do happen.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message