POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? (Message 117 to 126 of 126)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
Date: 30 Sep 2014 03:20:27
Message: <542a59bb$1@news.povray.org>
On 29-9-2014 17:37, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/09/14 16:00, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>>

>> The right hand is for our sweet Saviour! The left is for the arse!
>>
>> Father Thomas
>>

> [A crash of thunder and a lightning bolt strikes the ground mid-way
> between Father Thomas and Cardinal John]
>
> Disembodied voice: BUGGER, MISSED!
>
> Cardinal John: Jesus Christ!
>
> Disembodied voice: Close but no coconut!
>
> Cardinal John

[Authoritative voice in the background: Cut! Cut!]

What now? Not satisfied again? [aside to John] He wanted over-the-top
and he got over-the-top, dammit!

[shivers] That foul weak tea in the cask will be my death. I am freezing!

[aside to Stephen] Do you still have some of that Grouse in your flask?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message