POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Sep 2014 10:26:00
Message: <542abd78$1@news.povray.org>
On 30-9-2014 13:11, Stephen wrote:
> On 30/09/2014 10:32, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 30/09/14 10:18, Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> Director! He couldn't direct a Salvation Army picnic.

>>> Of course, of course. But John will have some of the expensive stuff.
>>> That tastes like your Dutch Cigarettes, smell.
>>>
>>> [to John] Well?
>>>
>>> [aside to Thomas] Deep pockets and short arms.
>>>

>> [ignores comment, proffers flask filled with Lagavulin]
>>

> It works every time :-D

Truth be said: the Lagavulin tastes better /after/ the Grouse than
/before/. Haw! Haw! Haw! :-D

>> Come on, lads, let's go to the pub.
>>

> The best thing we can do in the circumstances.

Yes indeed. By the way, I still have that steaming frock on me. Won't
they refuse me?

>> [Exits sound-stage followed by all]
>>
>> [Shouts over shoulder as they depart] Oi, Tarantino, we'll be in the
>> Bios and Bootstrap when you need us.

Haw! Haw! Haw! Serves him right!
I'm getting sick of the guy. Maybe I should go back to the good old
stage. [takes on drama voice] To Be or Not To Be In Yonder Pub. That's
The Golden Question of 1000 Pounds. Haw! Haw! [cough] Hraw!

> If the Kat is joining us. We better go to the lounge. "The walking zeroes"
>

> [sings] Hi diddly dee a Webblie's* life for me"

Maybe we should go to New Mars? If they accept fools. :-D