POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Sep 2014 07:11:07
Message: <542a8fcb$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/09/2014 10:32, Doctor John wrote:
> On 30/09/14 10:18, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Director! He couldn't direct a Salvation Army picnic.
>>
>>> [shivers] That foul weak tea in the cask will be my death. I am freezing!
>>>
>>> [aside to Stephen] Do you still have some of that Grouse in your flask?
>>>

>> Of course, of course. But John will have some of the expensive stuff.
>> That tastes like your Dutch Cigarettes, smell.
>>
>> [to John] Well?
>>
>> [aside to Thomas] Deep pockets and short arms.
>>

> [ignores comment, proffers flask filled with Lagavulin]

It works every time :-D

> Come on, lads, let's go to the pub.

The best thing we can do in the circumstances.

> [Exits sound-stage followed by all]
>
> [Shouts over shoulder as they depart] Oi, Tarantino, we'll be in the
> Bios and Bootstrap when you need us.

If the Kat is joining us. We better go to the lounge. "The walking zeroes"

[sings] Hi diddly dee a Webblie's* life for me"

* Information Workers of the World Wide Web

Ken Macloud http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_MacLeod#Writing

--

Regards
     Stephen