POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Doctor John
Date: 30 Sep 2014 18:08:09
Message: <542b29c9$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/09/14 15:25, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Truth be said: the Lagavulin tastes better /after/ the Grouse than
> /before/. Haw! Haw! Haw! :-D

Indeed, like many of the great pleasures of life, you need to be weaned
on to it.

> Yes indeed. By the way, I still have that steaming frock on me. Won't
> they refuse me?

When was the last time you were in the B & B? The management has
changed; they're all recovering sys-admins now ... and, even better,
they've kept on the delectable Araminta Binter-Van Gorkum-Splinter as
barmaid.

> Haw! Haw! Haw! Serves him right!
> I'm getting sick of the guy. Maybe I should go back to the good old
> stage. [takes on drama voice] To Be or Not To Be In Yonder Pub. That's
> The Golden Question of 1000 Pounds. Haw! Haw! [cough] Hraw!

If I was you, I'd mix a little more tobacco with those unusual green
herbs you're smoking ;-)

John (running to the bar and getting the first round in before Stephen
can say anything)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents