POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : EU roaming charges Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  EU roaming charges (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: scott
Subject: EU roaming charges
Date: 15 Jul 2014 08:11:13
Message: <53c51a61$1@news.povray.org>
So within the EU roaming charges for using your phone abroad are now
capped pretty low. However I found out that on my phone provider

privilege of getting my UK charges (ie free texts/minutes etc).

However, some days I sent only 1 text message, which should be capped at

person at vodafone I spoke to said it was in the T&C when I signed up,
but surely that can't override EU law?

Anyway, if you're on vodafone UK and thinking of going abroad, make sure

on using your phone too much.

Post a reply to this message