POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't Stand It Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Can't Stand It (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Can't Stand It
Date: 5 Feb 2014 15:00:28
Message: <52f2985c$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/02/2014 2:39 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Don't get me started on them...

If it weren't serious it would be funny.

I've read of a restaurant that was closed because their microwave had
the On/Off switch in English. Another was a report of a Chinese
Restaurant that was closed because the Chinese name, in ideograms, was
above the name in French.

I don't know if the stories are true but I read it on the BBC website.
If that helps.

--
Regards
     Stephen