POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Philosophical pondering Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Philosophical pondering (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Philosophical pondering
Date: 20 Jan 2014 07:58:30
Message: <52dd1d76@news.povray.org>
On 19/01/14 00:56, Warp wrote:
> So am I still the same person, or am I simply an (incomplete) copy of that
> person?

You are v1.01 RC1 of the previous version. All that happens is that a
few bugs get ironed out (and a few new ones introduced).

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 20 Jan 2014 09:06:45
Message: <52dd2d75@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 19/01/2014 12:56 AM, Warp wrote:
> > So am I still the same person, or am I simply an (incomplete) copy of that
> > person?

> What do you feel like, yourself?

I don't feel the same. I have learned new things, I have forgotten things,
I have changed my opinion on some things, and I look different.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message