POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Philosophical pondering : Re: Philosophical pondering Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Philosophical pondering
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Jan 2014 12:01:38
Message: <52dd5672$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/01/2014 2:06 PM, Warp wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> On 19/01/2014 12:56 AM, Warp wrote:
>>> So am I still the same person, or am I simply an (incomplete) copy of that
>>> person?
>
>> What do you feel like, yourself?
>
> I don't feel the same. I have learned new things, I have forgotten things,
> I have changed my opinion on some things, and I look different.

Okay. But does that not mean that you are only three dimensional?
Are /you/ not the sum of all your selves?
Like and with /time/ *you* move forward, extending yourself, growing,
becoming what you will be.

<That reads like absolute tripe, some new age balderdash.
If you are not the you of your past. Can you beheld responsible for what
you did in the past?>

--
Regards
     Stephen