POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents (Message 16 to 25 of 125)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents
Date: 19 Jan 2014 07:26:21
Message: <52dbc46d$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/01/2014 11:33 AM, Warp wrote:
> And naturally "God" is never something like Brahma or Allah, or an entity
> completely unknown to us. Of course it's always the God of the Bible.
> What else?

Interesting fact: I don't know if God exists, but the Christian Holy
Bible definitely *does* exist. It's a real thing. It's reportedly the
most printed book in history.

If you ignore all the superstitious nonsense and focus on how this piece
of literature came into being... actually kinda interesting. I wander if
all those self-righteous "the Bible is inerrant" white folks out there
actually know they're reading an Iraqi tribal myth that's been edited
and redacted for other a thousand years?

Post a reply to this message