POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas (Message 71 to 80 of 143)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
Date: 22 Dec 2013 17:42:35
Message: <52b76adb$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/12/2013 22:11, Jim Henderson wrote:

> I remember days like that. :)

 From your (non-existent) youth or your days of being daddy?

Oddly, I'm appreciating this the second time around. I'm less stressed
and our doctor seems to bow to my (superior?) knowledge.

John

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Dec 2013 17:56:41
Message: <52b76e29@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:42:34 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> On 22/12/2013 22:11, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> I remember days like that. :)
>>
>  From your (non-existent) youth or your days of being daddy?

Both, perhaps. ;)

> Oddly, I'm appreciating this the second time around. I'm less stressed
> and our doctor seems to bow to my (superior?) knowledge.

LOL - I always worry when I know more about it than the doctor. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message