POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas : Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
From: Doctor John
Date: 22 Dec 2013 19:57:48
Message: <52b78a8c$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/12/2013 00:32, Stephen wrote:
> I'm seriously thinking of rooting mine. Just to get rid of the voice
> commands.
> I hate lippy machines.

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?

HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dave Bowman: What's the problem?

HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.

HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm
afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

John