POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watching the watcher Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:20 EDT (-0400)
  Watching the watcher (Message 14 to 23 of 43)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Watching the watcher
Date: 25 Oct 2013 07:45:01
Message: <web.526a58adea16501b7d8c6e9c0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 25/10/13 07:56, Stephen wrote:
> > I think that buying a plain margherita then cooking it with your own toppings,
> > is the way to go.
> >

> I agree absolutely, but give the man a chance. He's had twenty-odd years
> of being cooked at^H^Hfor. He has to start somewhere.
>
> John
> --
> Protect the Earth
> Save it from wordy signatures. ;-)

Of course, of course. But now it is a possibility, in the back of the mind.

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 25 Oct 2013 07:58:22
Message: <526a5cde$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/10/13 12:40, Stephen wrote:
>> --
>> Protect the Earth
>> Save it from wordy signatures. ;-)

Oi! Do that one more time ... Na! Sod the warning! Outside now! (If I'm
not there in 5 minutes, start without me)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents