POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shadertoy Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Shadertoy (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tek
Subject: Shadertoy
Date: 30 Aug 2013 09:30:01
Message: <web.52209d6d18dc3658c25cb0950@news.povray.org>
If you've got a PC with a decent graphics card, you might want to have a look at
Shadertoy.com - it's more technical than writing pov code, and more prone to
glitches, but it's so much faster!

I've ported a few of my old POV-Ray scenes to it -
https://www.shadertoy.com/user/TekF/sort=love - it's amazing to see them running
in realtime.

--
Tek