POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shadertoy : Re: Shadertoy Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shadertoy
From: scott
Date: 2 Oct 2013 03:26:35
Message: <524bcaab$1@news.povray.org>
> I've ported a few of my old POV-Ray scenes to it -
> https://www.shadertoy.com/user/TekF/sort=love - it's amazing to see them running
> in realtime.

This is fun!

I started to write a framework for a raytracer but it got too
complicated, so I started with a simple reflective sphere(s) over a
reflective plane example (of course with multiple-level reflections,
shadows and specular highlights!). It runs at 60fps (or maybe 30fps, I
can't tell) even in full-screen here (Chrome/Win7).

https://www.shadertoy.com/view/4ssGWX

Surprisingly it actually runs at 5fps on my *phone*...  :-S