POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Exam results Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:08 EDT (-0400)
  Exam results (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: scott
Subject: Exam results
Date: 22 Aug 2013 09:54:31
Message: <52161817$1@news.povray.org>
Funny how whenever school exam results are better than the year before,
it is due to the teachers, schools and children getting better. If they
get worse, it's because the exams are harder than last year.

Surely the obvious solution would be to award the top grade (A or A* or
1 or 10 or whatever) to the top 5% of those taking the exam. But then
these are the same people who are vigorously against performance related
pay.

Post a reply to this message