POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's mirth Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Today's mirth (Message 21 to 30 of 90)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Re: Today's mirth
Date: 6 Jun 2013 19:36:45
Message: <51b11d0d$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/06/2013 06:32 PM, Warp wrote:
> James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
>> The copy was also littered with
>> sentences that ended with prepositions.
>
> Why is that bad?

I think the other Jim covered it quite well.

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Date: 6 Jun 2013 19:40:12
Message: <51b11ddc$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/06/2013 07:25 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> And a lack of clarity in writing is a *huge* problem.

bingo!!!!

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Jun 2013 20:16:32
Message: <51b12660$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 19:40:12 -0400, James Holsenback wrote:

> On 06/06/2013 07:25 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> And a lack of clarity in writing is a *huge* problem.
>
> bingo!!!!

Having spent the last two days trying to get some writing clear, it was
good to be able to let *that* out of my system. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 06/06/2013 08:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 19:40:12 -0400, James Holsenback wrote:
>
>> On 06/06/2013 07:25 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> And a lack of clarity in writing is a *huge* problem.
>>
>> bingo!!!!
>
> Having spent the last two days trying to get some writing clear, it was
> good to be able to let *that* out of my system. ;)
>
> Jim

LOL ... yes I could have easily gotten off on a rant as well, but I'm
burnt on the subject. Besides ... you were making my point, so thanks.

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 20:55:08 -0400, James Holsenback wrote:

> On 06/06/2013 08:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> bingo!!!!
>>
>> Having spent the last two days trying to get some writing clear, it was
>> good to be able to let *that* out of my system. ;)
>>
>> Jim
>>

> LOL ... yes I could have easily gotten off on a rant as well, but I'm
> burnt on the subject. Besides ... you were making my point, so thanks.

Everybody wins. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message