POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Basic arithmetic Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Basic arithmetic (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Basic arithmetic
Date: 12 Mar 2013 14:30:30
Message: <513f7446$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so help me out here...

I just took the LPIC-101 exam. For reasons unknown, the test is scored
from 200 to 800. My score was a piffling 710.

If my arithmetic is right, (710-200)/(800-200) = 510/600 = 85%.

The test consists of 60 questions. 1/60 = 1.666% So that means that I
must have got between 9 and 10 questions completely wrong. (?)

And to think the guys in the office were taking bets on me getting a
100% score... Not even close!

(I'd love to know which questions I got wrong...)

Post a reply to this message

Am 12.03.2013 19:30, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> OK, so help me out here...
>
> I just took the LPIC-101 exam. For reasons unknown, the test is scored
> from 200 to 800. My score was a piffling 710.
>
> If my arithmetic is right, (710-200)/(800-200) = 510/600 = 85%.
>
> The test consists of 60 questions. 1/60 = 1.666% So that means that I
> must have got between 9 and 10 questions completely wrong. (?)

... or 60 of them slightly wrong. Or a mix of both.

Post a reply to this message