POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Basic arithmetic : Re: Basic arithmetic Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Basic arithmetic
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 12 Mar 2013 15:25:42
Message: <513f8136$1@news.povray.org>
>> The test consists of 60 questions. 1/60 = 1.666% So that means that I
>> must have got between 9 and 10 questions completely wrong. (?)
>
> ... or 60 of them slightly wrong. Or a mix of both.

The questions range from laughably easy to painfully obscure. Although I
have to admit, if you do a Google search for "LPIC example questions",
most of what comes up is *drastically* harder than the actual exam.

I'm pretty certain I got several questions right. But unfortunately
there were quite a few questions where I have absolutely no clue what
the answer might be. (Which distributions use Yum? I've never even heard
of it!)