POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next chapter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  The next chapter (Message 71 to 80 of 104)
From: scott
Subject: Re: The next chapter
Date: 23 Oct 2012 11:20:09
Message: <5086b5a9$1@news.povray.org>
> Yep. That's why the clerk might friendly ask to show the inside of the
> backpack/bag and that's also why there often are lockers available (free
> or something like 50 cents) for storing the bag in front of the stores.
> But no clerk or other staff member has ever looked down at me because
> having a backpack. They have always considered me as a real, paying
> customer by default.

Yeh it's pretty common here especially for people on bikes that they use
a backpack to carry the stuff they bought. In the UK I've never seen
anyone ask to look inside, although it happened quite often whilst I was
living in Germany (even just normal shopping bags that you brought
yourself they wanted to look inside sometimes).

Post a reply to this message