POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Objective listening Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Objective listening (Message 1 to 10 of 45)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Objective listening
Date: 25 Sep 2012 12:49:03
Message: <5061e07f$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so the CDs I ordered arrived this morning. I'm listening to them
now, and... well...

   Can't tell if elite or AutoTune.

In a nutshell, that's what it comes down to. The backing singers are
singing some pretty complicated block chords in /perfect/ synchrony,
without the slightest waiver in pitch - even for chords which are a bit
ungainly on the ear. These people either possess exquisite pitch singing
and immaculate timing... or a copy of AutoTune. :-P

Post a reply to this message