POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eye Candy Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Eye Candy (Message 31 to 39 of 39)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Eye Candy
Date: 21 Sep 2012 12:34:18
Message: <505c970a$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/2012 3:39 PM, nemesis wrote:
> or perhaps UK has an everlasting fog no doubt

Funnily enough we do have. But some breve people volunteer to gather it
around themselves so that everyone else can see clearly. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 21 Sep 2012 12:38:06
Message: <505c97ee$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/2012 3:53 PM, nemesis wrote:
> "Source: Wikipedia" LOL

Good enough for here. :-)

> Japan is second.  I guess you guys can forgive not seeing the stars but at least
> not being bothered by huge earthquakes, tsunamis and huge rubber monsters.

We had an earthquake last year and it rattled some tea cups, I'll have
you know!

As for the huge rubber monsters, the least said about that the better. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message