POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eye Candy : Re: Eye Candy Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Candy
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Sep 2012 12:35:30
Message: <505de8d2$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/2012 9:55 AM, Eero Ahonen wrote:
> The view is way too wide to get one scene-showing picture, but last
> night as driving through I did take couple shots.

Thanks for taking the time. Photographs can seldom do scenery justice
IMO. But these give a good impression.
Although with the recent set of Scandinavian crime/thriller series
broadcast on British TV. I would not be parking in remote dark lanes,
myself. ;-)

One more bit of eye candy I saw when I was in Oz. The Sydney tower is
illuminated at night and in the right season it attracts millions of
moths which circle round it like a moth around a light. In turn these
moths attract bats which feed on them. The effect was a cylinder of
light rotating 300 metres in the air.

--
Regards
     Stephen