POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Limbo (Message 21 to 30 of 87)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Limbo
Date: 19 Sep 2012 10:29:47
Message: <5059d6db@news.povray.org>
On 19/09/2012 02:26 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:
> The contractors I have worked with were usually on 1-year contracts,

Like I say, finding /one/ job is hard enough. Having to find a job every
12 months would just be intractably difficult.

> Most would refuse the offer since they prefered the
> liberty of being able to change jobs whenever they wanted.

This could make sense, if we were in an employee's market. But currently
we are in an employer's market.

(Currently the market is flooded with people looking for work. That
gives employers the power to be very fussy about who they hire.)

Post a reply to this message