POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Move with the times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Move with the times (Message 34 to 43 of 113)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Move with the times
Date: 4 Sep 2012 17:58:42
Message: <50467992$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 11:38:24 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> And, unless you have like two screens, and/or some way to port the thing
> down to an eReader, or something, sometimes its just a major pain in the
> ass to flip between a web page, or help file, or some other document,
> and the application you are reading it, to try to understand.

Yup.  I have 3 or 4 screens typically available to me at home (one laptop
in need of repair), and it still isn't enough real estate.  And I have a
10" screen with a projector in the next room, and sometimes that's not
enough either - though that room isn't really set up to work in, so I
don't use it for that that often.

Maybe I should try that, though, with this mindmap.  It's getting pretty
big.

Jim

Post a reply to this message