POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Move with the times : Re: Move with the times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Move with the times
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 5 Sep 2012 03:10:32
Message: <5046fae8$1@news.povray.org>
>> Whatever. He seemed to think there's nothing wrong with my heart. (He
>> also told me that "your blood prezzure is egzelent".)
>
> If he can see that from you ECG he should be practising alternative
> medicine.

Heh, no. He took my blood pressure (and had a listen to my heart) long
before he ordered the ECG.

It still troubles me that here in the 21st century, the only way to
actually measure a person's blood pressure is [still] to crush their arm
until no blood reaches it, and measure how much force it takes to do
that. o_O