POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Consequence of Military Service Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Another Consequence of Military Service (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Another Consequence of Military Service
Date: 24 Jun 2012 17:35:32
Message: <4fe78824$1@news.povray.org>
The original Battlestar Galactica series is even more painful to watch
as a veteran than it was as a civilian.

My wife is watching the original Battlestar Galactica series on NetFlix.
  (I want to watch Yellow Submarine, but who am I?)

The science howlers are too numerous to list here.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

On 24/06/2012 10:35 PM, John VanSickle wrote:
> The science howlers are too numerous to list here.

That is Hollywood for you. ;-)
And SF movies in general.

--
Regards