POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Consequence of Military Service : Re: Another Consequence of Military Service Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Consequence of Military Service
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jun 2012 07:05:14
Message: <4fe845ea$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/06/2012 11:53 AM, Invisible wrote:

> I literally can't find the image I'm looking for

What I /did/ find, however, was this:

http://tinyurl.com/744s9cu

Given that this wasn't even what I was searching for... Well, apparently
some people feel quite strongly about the matter.

Also:

http://tinyurl.com/6wp9lzf

Anyone can say Episode I sucked. It's more difficult to articulate
exactly /why/ it sucked. I especially like how one guy managed to
describe ways to /improve/ it, and that actually seemed really insightful.

(OTOH, I don't agree with all the comments. E.g., the kid playing
Manikin Skylark was at least as wooden as the internationally renowned
actors he co-stared with. I don't see what the big deal about
midichlorians is; considering all the fatal failings of the film, this
is the /least/ of my worries. And so on.)