POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Seems like nothing has changed Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Seems like nothing has changed (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: scott
Subject: Seems like nothing has changed
Date: 10 Apr 2012 09:37:10
Message: <4f843786$1@news.povray.org>
I had to stop posting/reading here for a while due to things getting far
too busy at work (and at home). I have a bit more free time now -
starting a new job in a few weeks so things are finally winding down a bit.

So I'm back (for a little while at least) and am looking forward to
reading 20 page explanations of why every programming language sucks
(apart from Haskell) and why jailing people for talking about piracy
will mark the end of civilisation.

Post a reply to this message

Well, /something/ has changed... It seems to be getting markedly quiet
in here lately.

Post a reply to this message

> Well, /something/ has changed... It seems to be getting markedly quiet
> in here lately.

Let's see what I can do about that then :-)

Post a reply to this message

> I had to stop posting/reading here for a while due to things getting far
> too busy at work (and at home). I have a bit more free time now -
> starting a new job in a few weeks so things are finally winding down a bit.
>
> So I'm back (for a little while at least) and am looking forward to
> reading 20 page explanations of why every programming language sucks
> (apart from Haskell) and why jailing people for talking about piracy
> will mark the end of civilisation.

you're welcome back!

you may also try some good text game:

http://iplayif.com/?story=http://parchment.toolness.com/if-archive/games/zcode/anchor.z8.js