POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Seems like nothing has changed : Seems like nothing has changed Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Seems like nothing has changed
From: scott
Date: 10 Apr 2012 09:37:10
Message: <4f843786$1@news.povray.org>
I had to stop posting/reading here for a while due to things getting far
too busy at work (and at home). I have a bit more free time now -
starting a new job in a few weeks so things are finally winding down a bit.

So I'm back (for a little while at least) and am looking forward to
reading 20 page explanations of why every programming language sucks
(apart from Haskell) and why jailing people for talking about piracy
will mark the end of civilisation.